Your appointments are very important to us at Head to Toe Studio. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. An appointment reminder is sent out 26 hours in advance and in addition to that our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a prepaid percentage of your next service will be required when rescheduling that missed appointment.
- Less than 24 hour cancellation notice will result in a prepayment of 25% of your service(s) total (or estimated service total if scheduling a hair service) when rescheduling that appointment time. Any discount that was offered during the initial scheduling of this appointment is null and void when cancelling short of our 24 hour notice, therefore your rescheduled appointment will reflect the full service & prepayment pricing. This prepayment is non-refundable. Please note that we have to mark you as a no show in our scheduling software, as there is no option for late cancel, in order to track your less than 24 hour cancellation notice
- “NO SHOWS” will need to pay 50% of the reserved service (or estimated service if scheduling a hair service) amount upon rescheduling their appointment. Non-refundable.
After 2 consecutive late cancellation notices or no-shows we reserve the right to refuse service.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or same rules apply as stated previously.
- Any multiple services, group bookings or combos with services totaling over $100 must be held with a credit card. Multiple services, group bookings or combos not cancelled 48 hours in advance will be charged 50% of the reserved service amount. For clients who do not wish to place a credit card on their file, there is the option to come into the salon and pay a 50% deposit on the appointments you wish to book. Non-refundable.
We will always try our best to accommodate you if you’re running behind, stuck in traffic, etc. It happens, we know! However, your tardiness can affect the remainder of our teams’ day by delaying them for their clients who come in on time. For this reason, we have set a few general ground rules for such situations. Clients will generally be allowed a 10 minute grace period. After that time, we will call to check in on you. If you are able to make it in time for your entire service to be completed, great! If not, you may have to forgo parts of the service in order to keep it in the time allotted for you. Please, always call if you even think you might be late; we’d rather know as early as possible so we can do our best to fit you in without upsetting the flow of our day!
Again, please remember that your appointments are reserved for you & only you. These policies allow us the opportunity to alert our standby clients of any openings, therefore allowing us to provide the best service possible. We very much appreciate your business and compliance with our policy.
We always want you to be 100% satisfied with your services. If you are not 100% satisfied we ask that you contact us within 5 days of your appointment so that we may schedule you to have your services corrected free of charge. Any issues reported longer than 5 days from the original appointment date will not immediately be considered a redo free of charge but will be assessed on a case by case basis and we will charge accordingly. If your hair has been altered in any way by you or another professional before you come to see us then our guarantee is null and void.
Clients Receive Discounts When Salon/Spa Cancels
Head to Toe Studio stands by our policies. We feel that it is only fair that we honor the same policies to our clients. If for any reason the salon has to cancel with you in less than 24 hours of the appointment scheduled, we will honor 25% off on your next service. But, if the cancellation is due to situations that are out of our hands such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, etc… that requires the salon to be closed during regular business hours, we would gladly reschedule your appointment. The 25% discount will not apply.
If any stylist here at Head to Toe Studio thinks your hair is too distressed to receive a service you may have to wait for such service when your hair is in better condition.
Your stylist may request you to sign a waiver if:
- the stylist thinks your hair will take several sessions to achieve your desired look
- if you have damaged hair from a previous salon or hair treatent
- if you have used box color and you are now switching to professional coloring techniques and color lines
Child Safety Policy
We understand how challenging it is finding time to spend on yourself. We also understand that your "me time" does not always align with your hair appointments. However our policy strictly prohibits unsupervised children in the salon. If you bring a young child into the salon, you must provide proper supervision for them in the form of an additional caretaker.
Unfortunately the salon cannot provide childcare services. Also, young children in carriers/strollers may not be placed near the service areas or held in the lap. We kindly request only those receiving services be present in the service areas.
Older children should be capable of sitting quietly and unsupervised, may wait in the provided seating area. This policy helps ensure that all guests enjoy a relaxing salon experience. It was created with your child's safety in mind. Our salon is not child proof and a potentially dangerous environment for unsupervised children.
In the event your child becomes unruly and disrupts the other clients in the salon, we have the RIGHT to ask you and your child to leave. Your service will be stopped and you will be required to pay a minimum of 50% of the service.
Our stylists and staff are dedicated to providing each of our guests with the highest level of services possible. Please talk with your stylist if you think you may need special accommodation or to reschedule.
We greatly appreciate your compliance with our Child Safety Policy.
While we wish we didn't have to say no to pets being inside the salon & spa, it is against health standards to have them inside where services are being held. We also have to respect our clients who may not be as comfortable around animals as we are.
If you bring your pet to your service, you will have to leave them outside or take them home before you can have services completed. If this results in you having to miss or cancel your appointment, policy fees will be applied.
* Service animals are an exception, however please let us know in advance as we will have to arrange a time you can have your appointment in a private area or when there are no other clients in the salon & spa.
Payments are due in full at time of service!
We accept: Cash, Credit Cards and Checks
Absolutely no post dated checks allowed.
In addition, for your convince, there is an ATM two doors down in our plaza at our neighboring bar & grill.